Inform Your Elected Officials
You can get involved with the Triple Solution. You can make a difference.
Inform decision makers and other influential voices about what you’ve learned:
- Contact political representatives, candidates and other policy-makers who are dedicated to decreasing healthcare costs—and those who are not.
- Start by writing to your congressman or senator at www.house.gov and www.senate.gov
- Tell your Congressional representatives and the Presidential candidates about the Triple Solution. Show them the way to improve health and lower healthcare costs in our country.
- Tell your Congressional representatives and the Presidential candidates to focus on the real driver of healthcare costs—chronic diseases.
- Show your Congressional representatives and the Presidential candidates how others have made a difference through prevention and intervention
- Talk to your Congressional representatives and the Presidential candidates about investing in innovation. Medical advances will save on healthcare costs later. They can also provide Americans the best chances to avoid chronic diseases.
Spread the Word
You can make a difference:
- Share what you’ve learned about the Triple Solution. Tell your elected leaders, policymakers and others.
- Tell others about the Triple Solution. Inspire them to invest in health and save our healthcare.